Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL INACTIVE ACCOUNT EUW

Discussion on SELL INACTIVE ACCOUNT EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL INACTIVE ACCOUNT EUW

Hi , i sell many inactives accounts.
not played since many mount/years.
only 1€/accunts
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2016, 08:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
From where are these accounts? Write me a pm with more informations.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
This Account Currently Inactive.
10/29/2015 - League of Legends - 19 Replies
Hello. I just lvled my account, handmade, about 2 months of playing and fun.. I changed name, they it logged me off for it to apply, i wanted to log back in, and i got this error.. *This account currently inactive*
Looking for an inactive account
03/18/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 9 Replies
Hi I recently had my account I worked very hard on to get lvl 16 on Darkorbit and it was hacked by one of my clan members I spent $120 so far on this game and dont feel like spending more time trying to get back to where I was if anyone has a decent account they dont play on can you please pm me and talk about it I really wanna keep playing this game but dont wanna spend more money
[Buying] WTB an inactive account
09/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
looking to buy an lvl30 accounts for any server any rank, doesnt matter if the account has a verified email(if you dont have the email that is fine as well, username/password is fine), the only requirement is its is an inactive account, which has 0 match history for more than 6 month. Would be nice if that account has lots of champion/skins. Willing to spend $10 on that, if you are willing to sell, PM me.