Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acc 140 SKINS/ALL CHAMP/ 50K IP

Discussion on Acc 140 SKINS/ALL CHAMP/ 50K IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Acc 140 SKINS/ALL CHAMP/ 50K IP

Acc 140 SKINS/ALL CHAMP/ 50K IP , EUWEST

TRADE FOR HIGH ELO ACCOUNT SMURF!

PLEASE. WE USE MM , STROP TRY SCAMM! IM NO NEW IN THIS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE platinum s5,155 skins almost all champ. Champ Riven, PAX Sivir, s2-s5 rewards
02/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Unranked Hello everyone, want to sell this beautiful account.I've quitted LoL for 4 months now(university reasons) and i m not coming back to it so i thought i 'd like to make some money for my efforts and time playing as well as for the money i spent on it! So this account is unranked(0 ranked games played) atm with platinum border from last season,7 rune pages with most runes usable,has almost all champions (5 missing),has 9100 IP,23 RP, 64 summoner icons including...
[Selling] EUW-CHAMP. THRESH+CHAMP SHYVANA-ALL CHAMPS-235 SKINS-15 RUNE PAGES
02/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling high-end EUW account with all champs,15 rune pages,235 skins including Championship Thresh,Championship Shyvana,Victorious Sivir and quite a lot of legendaries and rare ones. Fąguette's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Skype:gatopardossgr.Only accepting trades with middleman.
[Selling] LOL ACC : Level 30;110 champ;54 Skins (Riven champ inclued)
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys;I WTS my LoL acc. Level 30, 110 champ,54 skins (with somes unavailable skin );3 runes page (AD;AP; Arpen Toplane) 7000 IP 24 AP Skins list : Popstar Ahri Sweeper Alistar Reverse Annie Goth Annie Galactic Azir Boom boom Blitzcrank Officer Caitlyn
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...