Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU WEST | 64 champs | 14 rune pages | 17 skins | plat border

Discussion on EU WEST | 64 champs | 14 rune pages | 17 skins | plat border within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1000
Arrow EU WEST | 64 champs | 14 rune pages | 17 skins | plat border

Hello guys ,

I wanna sell my old account, the account has :

Plat border season 4 , diamond season 3 , sick stats season 3-4

64 champs

14 rune pages

17 skins (few very rare) screenshot

What will you get once you buy the account?
original email + login details
all the answers you might need to retrieve the account through riot's support.

payment methods accepted :

Amazon gift card
csgo skins
steam wallet codes
psc

add me on skype for futher informations, price will be added in a couple of hours (as soon as i decide)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW PLAT 3 101 CHAMPS 6 RUNE PAGES PLENTY OF SKINS-DIAMOND BORDER
02/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EUW account with 101 champs and 6 rune pages.Plat 3 Season 6.11 skins.Victorious Elise,Sivir.Judgement Kayle It has all season 5 diamond rewards plus Diamond border.16k IP Available. Pm me if you are interested.Price:60 euros via paypal. Skype:gatopardossgr
[Selling] Diamond 5 Acc/95 Champs/36 Skins/All Rune Pages/Plat Border!
08/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original creator of the account, make an offer if you are interested. Diamond V 57LP 95 Champions & 36 Skins 20 Rune Pages + Most Rune Sets 327RP + 992IP Profile: http://i.imgur.com/7Jqs2HC.jpg
[Selling] Diamond 5 Acc/95 Champs/36 Skins/All Rune Pages/Plat Border!
08/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well established account! It has every rune, every rune page, 95 champs, 36 skins, and a Platinum Border! I am willing to negotiate a fair price. My skype is Foxace36 Hit me up!
[Selling] EUNE platinum 1 acc , almost all champs , 18 skins , 4 rune pages ! with border plat
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Platinum 1 account EUNE with 4 rune pages , 18 skins ,almost all champs, season 2 bronze ,season 3 platinum ,season 4 platinum, account never banned or whatever ,im original owner ! and creator of account ! offers skype : djoletristana
[Selling] $125$ For ALL CHAMPS 20 RUNE PAGES(ALL RUNES) OVER 40 SKINS PLAT BORDER
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You're not gonna find an account like this for cheaper than 200 dollars, add my skype to talk details It won't get cheaper. Like the title says it's a great account and ~20k IP on it also add my skype inf-cash SKYPE ID: inf-cash