Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW // 82 Champs // 35 Skins // Free Transfer to NA/RU // 18k IP

Discussion on EUW // 82 Champs // 35 Skins // Free Transfer to NA/RU // 18k IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW // 82 Champs // 35 Skins // Free Transfer to NA/RU // 18k IP

Hello. I'm selling euw acc
82 Champions
35 Skin
10 rune pages
18k IP
Free transfer to NA and RU
Unranked

Price : only 25€ PayPal
Old 03/11/2016, 13:39   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
THIS GUY SCAMMED ME, WATCHOUT

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D5, 187 skins, 120 champs, 20 runepages, 75€ free transfer from EUW to NA
10/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello folks Due to a lack of interest in the game, I have chosen to put my LoL account for sale. I've had it for a long time, I've been playing on it since level 0 and therefore there's a good splash of champions, skins and runes. Even though the title says what the account contains of, I'll repeat it. The account is on EUW it has a ranking of Diamond 5 in soloQ. 187 skins and 120 champs and 20 rune pages with ALL the runes in the meta. The account also has a free server transfer to North...
EUW/NA free transfer 90 SKINS 95 CHAMPS CHEAP
10/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to sell/trade this account for around 50 euro cash or csgo knife theres a free transfer to NA, i could negotiate the offer but hit me up somewhere we could talk acutally like steam. U got my steam below. heres elophant for a list of skins etc: SKT T1 ColdBoy's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats heres my steam so u can add me to talk Steam Community :: ?? baguette
EUW/NA free transfer 90 SKINS 95 CHAMPS CHEAP
10/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey i want to sell/trade this account for around 50 euro cash or csgo knife theres a free transfer to NA heres elophant http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner /euw/23830215/skins heres my steam so u can add me to talk Steam Community :: ?? baguette
[Selling] [NA/EU] 96 Champs/47 Skins - FREE TRANSFER & CHEAP
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Champions: 96 Skins: 47 RP: 219 IP: 4564 Server: NA(FREE TRANFER TO BOTH EU SERVERS) Division: Silver 5 http://puu.sh/4tuZX.jpg http://puu.sh/4tvaG.jpg
EU/NA AAcc 85 champs 60 skins [free transfer]
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone ! I have nice acc with 85 champs around 60 skins pax,legendary,limited, i also have 3300 RP 4000 IP ,, I need trade/sell I need Diablo 3 ! Or some other games And maybe PSC too For more info skype:joro.58 :)