Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling OCE Diamond with 350 skins including all rares!

Discussion on Selling OCE Diamond with 350 skins including all rares! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling OCE Diamond with 350 skins including all rares!

Im selling my OCE diamond account and it has 350 skins including most rares with championship riven also. pm me here or add my skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Im selling my OCE Diamond Division with 350 skins including most of the rares!
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Leave me a pm here or leave ur skype and ill contact you straight away and give u the name to look up the skins. OCE Diamond with 350 skins
[Selling] EUW|Plat 2/50 LP| 72 champs | 53 skins including many rares
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So im basicly trying to sell an Account of League in EUW server. as you can see in this image I calculated its value and you see it goes to 134 € anyways it isnt the final price... its negotiable epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! Here are some stuff you should see about the account: (Screenshoots of it) The champions of the account
[Selling] PLAT 5 EUW ACCOUNT 20 RUNEPAGES, 70 SKINS INCLUDING 14 RARES, ALMOST ALL CHAMPS
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm selling my Platinum 5 account on EUW. - 20 runepages with all the good runes, missing some of the rarely used bad runes. - Almost all champs, excluding:
WTS 2,3k ELO eune account... ALL champions... ALOT of skins (including rares)...
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
he BEST account on the market, in EUNE server! Season 1 - platinum. Season 2 - 2,3k ELO. (in top3 EUNE) Lots of skins, including: Victorious Jarvan IV (for 1900+ elo season 1) Pax Sivir (pax event) Triumphant Ryze (tournament win) Riot K-9 Nasus (special event)
WTS LvL 30 - NA ACCT - 83 Champions - Platinum S1 - 26 Skins Including Rares - Runes
03/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Thank you for your interest in this account. As you can tell by the title, this account has hundreds of hours played and hundreds of dollars spent on it. It is as close as it comes to being complete. It is missing some of the newer champions, but it will come with 6300 ip so you can select your favorite and buy them immediately. Champions Owned: Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe