Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extremely OG Summoner Name account with 41 skins and 80 champs

Discussion on Extremely OG Summoner Name account with 41 skins and 80 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extremely OG Summoner Name account with 41 skins and 80 champs

EUW

The name is the name of Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT/Dragon Ball Super most important character.

If you still don't know what is, add me on Skype or pm me.
Old 03/10/2016, 03:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
is it in euw or na? pm me the name and ill offer accordingly. if its something like goku definitely want it!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(NA) Looking to buy account with lots of champs and skins for extremely cheap
10/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post info down below. Will buy the best and cheapest account that I feel will fit me. Contact me at my skype, optic_art3mis Champions on acc: IP/RP: Email Verified/Unverified: Ranked + Rank/Unranked: Note: NA only
[Selling] EXTREMELY CHEAP NA Diamond 5 Account, All champs, 100+ skins, all runes
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Will let go for the account above for around $250, let me know if there is any interest in it and I'll PM you proof + further info. bump
[Selling] Challenger Extremely Rare Account... (pax,champ skins with full champs)
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
WHAT IT HAVE?: OVER +180 SKIN WITH EXTREMELY RARE EQ LIKE RIVEN ONE Every champion have at least 1 skin 4 years old account (since beta) CHALLENGER TIER (SOLOQ , BEST 3X3 TEAM) DIAMOND SEASON 3 (5X5),(3X3),(SOLOQ) REGISTERED E MAIL + FULL PAYMENT DECONTS +20 RUNE PAGE WITH ALL RUNES ALL CHAMPIONS
[Selling] EXTREMELY EPIC EUW ACCOUNT!!! - All Champs!!! 140+ Skins!!! 16 Runepages!!!
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Greetings Epvp, II'm selling my LoL EuW Account. Account informations: -> Got All Champs except Zac , Ziggs , Zilean -> Got 140+ Skins -> Silver Elo -> Lvl 30 -> Registered Since 2010