Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE 115 CHAMPIONS 34 SKINS D1 Chall 5x5

Discussion on EUNE 115 CHAMPIONS 34 SKINS D1 Chall 5x5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE 115 CHAMPIONS 34 SKINS D1 Chall 5x5

Today i am selling league of legends account, before reset was D1 and was rank 7 challanger5x5 on Eune server. In this season i played only placements and was placed in P1. Account have 34 skins (rares, unique), 4 rune pages, a lot of summoner icons, 115 champions (almost all only except new champions).
No chat restriction, no leaver buster. After payment i am giving out login and password + email.
Skins up on the pictures
list:
1nurse akali
2unchained alistar
3marauder ashe
4iblitzcrank
5vandal brand
6sheriff caitlyn
7headhunter caitlyn
8urfrider corki
9lord darius
10ace of spades ezreal
11captain gangplank
12jailbreak graves
13mafia graves
14commando jarvan IV
15vandal jax
16championship kalista
17traditional karma
18sandstorm katarina
19viridian kayle
20arctic ops kennen
21acolyte lee sin
22defender leona
23striker lucian
24coral reef malphite
25assassin master yi
26arcade miss fortune
27pentakill mordekaiser
28ruthless pantheon
29tpa shen
30warrior princess sivir
31victorious sivir
32rocket girl tristana
33arclight vayne
34neon strike vi
35mad scientist ziggs

Screenshots of missing champions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My Russia Challenger smurf / 40 Skins / All Champions / Chall. SoloQ and Teamranked
08/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Top 40 Challenger SoloQ | Rank 15 ranked 5s Account! http://i.imgur.com/Zj9d3TS.jpg The Account does have all runes, all Champions and around 30 skins ADD me on Skype:elo.boosting2015 for more informations.
[Selling] cheapest| EUNE | UNVERIFIED E-MAIL | UNRANKED LVL 30 | 64 CHAMPIONS & 14 SKINS | EUNE
03/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there ! WeAreCheapest right at you ! Here to sell my smurf as I no longer need it and i need some money too.. (its unverified email so 100% your accoutn after purchase) Champions: Akali Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Caitlyn
[Selling] LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT [EUNE] [PLAT 4] [91 Champions] [16 Skins] PAX SKINS & MORE
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- I am selling my League of Legends account on EU-Nordic East server. It was created on Season 2 and I managed to reached Platinum IV rank on it. Anyway, I'm not sure what price I want for so I'm looking for offers, but since it has rare skins like - PAX JAX and PAX SIVIR please message me with serious offers only. Anyway here're the things that the account includes: Level 30
[Selling] EUNE Silver V All Champions/6 Rune Pages/80+ Skins (6 Legendary Skins) +9K IP
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I got bored of LoL and decided to sell this account. The account is mine I created it on 2010. Also I won't go first as I am not obliged to show you anything you just have to believe me. I am a trusted member (Check Kiritoo on EpicNpc) and I will use a MM too. So scammers please don't bother to contact me. My skype is geo.lamperouge The account has all the champions until Aatrox and +8K IP so you will be able to buy Lucian. It doesn't have free transfer or anything.
[SELLING CHEAP] EUNE 75 champions 22 skins - LEGENDARY and LIMITED skins also
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, The account has never been banned/warned, it has the 'Honorable Opponent' badge. The account has around 75 champions. It has season 2 ranked silver icons, all of the halloween icons (the tier 4 one is worth a lot:)) and some of the xmas ones. It has 4 rune pages. Currently around 1300 elo (only wins in season 3). Skins: