Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how much would a boost from g5 to p5 typically cost?

Discussion on how much would a boost from g5 to p5 typically cost? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how much would a boost from g5 to p5 typically cost?

just curious
Old 03/01/2016, 10:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i take 50E skype: badassboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST SERVICE] FAST, LOW COST & PROFESSIONAL - RexxarBoost
11/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello! Im doing boost on EU/NA BRONZE Division V to IV: 5€ Division IV to III: 5€ Division III to II: 5€ Division II to I: 5€ Bronze I to Silver: 5€
[Buying] Cost for boost Silver 2 - Gold
09/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hey im new to epvp but i make a research for the prices so dont try to scam me with crazy overprices.. How much its cost for Silver 2 - Gold Server eune, 25+ points every win. Please post price for Till Gold 5,4,3,2,1 Dont pm. Just post and if possible a bundle with better price like a discount Thank you :-)
i need a d3 acc at least to duoq boost it wont cost anything
09/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i need a diamond 3 acc euw for tommorow and for the time it takes to duo boost some1. i dont charge anything for you you just ave to give me your infos and your acc will be boost 1 division or more. hmu
ELO BOOST LOW COST LOW DIVISION
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, this are the price : Bronze V ->> Silver V : 35€ soloQ 45€DuoQ Bronze V ->> Bronze IV : 5€ soloQ 7€DuoQ Bronze IV ->> Bronze III : 7€ soloQ 10€DuoQ Bronze III ->> Bronze II : 10€ soloQ 13€DuoQ
Cost to boost from S - D1?
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, Could any boosters tell give me an estimate of what it would cost to boost from silver to diamond? And also what the estimated turn around time would be? Thanks