Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIRING BOOSTERS EU

Discussion on HIRING BOOSTERS EU within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HIRING BOOSTERS EU

hiring boosters, chall eune or master+ euw with proof! skype
cheap-elo-booster serbian one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[Buying] Hiring D5+ OCE Boosters
01/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
★Hyper ELO Boost★ Currently Hiring OCE Boosters only (D5+) Your League: Max league you can boost: Times of the day you're available:
[Buying] Hiring NA Boosters!
09/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hiring NA boosters (Already have enough EU) that would like to boost for Genesis, and get paid pretty nicely. Add my skype if you are interested :) Skype: Sansogabe Website: Home
Hiring boosters (EU & NA)
09/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for 2 boosters, 1 EU and 1 NA. EU booster must be challenger, able to boost up to master at least. NA booster must be d3 or higher. You must be able to provide proof. You will also get tested at high diamond elo. - Must be able to do 1 division per day - You will get 70-80% cut (check my thread for estimated prices)
Hiring OCE Boosters
09/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Elo Kings is now accepting applicants. If you're interested please apply. http://i.imgur.com/W2zk4pL.png We treat our boosters well, and you will be compensated fully for the work you complete while working for us. Please be honest in answering the follow questions.