Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Acc lvl 30 last season plat over 25 skins

Discussion on LoL Acc lvl 30 last season plat over 25 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
LoL Acc lvl 30 last season plat over 25 skins

I sell a LoL acc with over 25+ Skins, last Season Plat 5 and this season unranked.
I have 8 runepages and many runes.
2 ultimate skins:
Udyr
Ezreal
3 Legendary:
Vladimir
Tryndamere
Draven

And many other skins.

I dont give first and the payment is per Paypal.
Old 03/26/2016, 20:19   #2

elite*gold: 15
50€ push

Tags
lol platin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Season 4 Plat Season 5 Over 70 Skins Over 110 Champs Great Acc!
08/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original and only owner of this account. Season 4 Diamond V Season 5 Plat V 100 LP currently in promos Missing ONLY 5 Champs! ( Braum, Cassiopeia, Quinn, Nami, and Tahm Kench.) 8 Rune Pages
[Selling] CHEAP Diamond Season 4 Plat Season 5 Over 70 Skins
06/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA SERVER I am the original and only owner of this account. Season 4 Diamond V Season 5 Plat III(in promos for plat II, High MMR) Missing ONLY 5 Champs! ( Braum, Cassiopeia, Quinn, Nami, and Ekko.)
EUW Plat season 2 and Plat 5 season 3 - Rare skins
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
9 Rune pages Most if not runes used in competitive play currently 10k IP Rare skins such-as Victorious Janna and championship riven along with normal skins such-as artic ops kennen and a few more 28 non-purchased champions most of which cost 450-4800 ip CASH ONLY OFFERS - MIDDLE MAN ONLY skype - tomjordansmith
[Sell] NA lvl 30 plat season 2 and plat 5 s3 many skins many runes
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The account is plat season 2 (plat border) plat 5 division currently with 100 league points it has all of the runes and 19 rune pages it has a skin for almost every champ (some have multiple) 8 legendary skins if you are interested pm me on skype destroyersean13 i will supply what ever info you want there here are some pictures for the account http://imgur.com/a/rA80d#ahuNY5r
WTS euw lvl 30 85+ champs and 20+ skins plat season 2 1700+ elo season 3
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I wanna sell my main account now, cuz I don't feel like playing this game anymore. so in topic its pretty much what it got. like it got 86 champs I think. and over 20 skins with diffrent champs. and it got over 2k rp so u can use it for name change or whatever u want. and almost 4k ip. and 19 runepages with alhot of runes. diffrent runepages are set up. what I want is like 50-100€ will depend on offers! so if u are intrssted, I can provide screenshots or what u wanna see.