Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PBE with RP IP and king rammus skin for PSC

Discussion on PBE with RP IP and king rammus skin for PSC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile PBE with RP IP and king rammus skin for PSC

Selling PBE account with all champions all skins tons rp and ip , have many some skins who i never seen , have too KING RAMMUS !

cheap because its PBE ! selling for psc 10/15euros skype live:djbardie

im owner im creator original of account ! can give u all recovery datas

middleman accepting always
Old 02/24/2016, 22:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think pretty much every PBE account has access to all that stuff, and u can buy them for as little as 5 euro's each. I'd perhaps buy it but definitely not for 10-15.
Old 02/24/2016, 22:08   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelingless View Post
I think pretty much every PBE account has access to all that stuff, and u can buy them for as little as 5 euro's each. I'd perhaps buy it but definitely not for 10-15.
king rammus