Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Level 24 with 7k RP cheap.

Discussion on [NA] Level 24 with 7k RP cheap. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Level 24 with 7k RP cheap.

It has 13 champs, 3 rune pages, 4 skins(Including season 1 Judgement Kayle),
3 refunds.
RP and IP info's + Name is there.
It's perfect for smurf or to gift that RP to your main. RP ammount is more thatn 50$.
My price for the account is 15Euro PayPal.
PM me for trade.
Old 02/24/2016, 15:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
is unverified? how you get rp? free transfer to euw?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP! Lordaeron Account 70 level Hunter and 70 level Death Knight
02/03/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
skype: general.robzo You can find me on Ep1cNPC and 0wnedc0re
[Selling] WTB Levelboosting (Level 23 - 50%) > Level 30! DOUBLE XP BOOST; Want a cheap offer.
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Turkish Server. Level 23 1482/2338 XP. Enough RP to buy a 3 Day XP Boost. Want the cheapest offer (only going to pay with paypal (verified))! i prefer a bot which plays ARAM games!
[CHEAP]SOZIOPATH'S LEVEL + FARMSERVICE IS BACK![CHEAP]
01/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/VUk0d.jpg Hallo liebe Com ! Ich bin wieder zurück, nachdem mein Acc gestohlen wurde und ich so um die 8 Monate inaktiv war.. aber jetzt bin ich wieder zurück mit meinem Trusted Service. Telefon + ID verification + Prem kommen soon, vorerst kann ich euch als Absicherung meinen Perso einscannen, Skype wurde geändert in : sozioepvp Ich freue mich meine ersten Kunden zu begrüßen wobei dem Ersten eine kleine Minderung des Preises entgegenkommt :).
Selling Level 50 Champion Jugg & Level 14 Commando! CHEAP! With 3+months of service!
01/21/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Level 50 Warrior Jugg and Level 14 Commando on Iron Citadel. BOTH ACCOUNTS ELIGIBLE FOR ?FOUNDER? Title January 24th 2011. Account has over 3months of service left on it, that is why I am asking $350. Level 50 Jugg 28 Daily Commendations, and many planet commendations for each planet. All Full Champion PVP Gear(except chest/belt). PVP gear is for DPS spec?ed Jugg, but also has some tank parts that came extra. Level 400 slicing, 300 scavenging, 70 cybertech. Quinn(Companion...