Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low Elo Boosts (by division)

Discussion on Low Elo Boosts (by division) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low Elo Boosts (by division)

Booster

Plat 1 (D4 Season 5).

Win Rate

90% or higher in all divisions offered.

Price

10$-Bronze division.
14$-Silver division.

NA Only

Contact

Skype-Jeff.dizz (screen name: Jeffrey Kun)

Any other questions? Include them in your messages! Namaste.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze/Silver Boosts only 4,50 € /Division
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Bronze/silver only 4,50 € / Division, only tonight! click on the banner for my original thread. skype: jaylux1989
[Selling] Vouches, 5€ Division boosts up to Dia5
10/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am about to continue with my boosting service done by Master/Chall players, but I need to get some positive feedback, thats why I am making special offer for you. I Will play either 1 game for free or boost you by 1 division for 5Euro up to dia 5. In case you are interested, just contact me on skype: CorporateBoosting or here at epvp
[Selling] Easyelo.com hiting with 20% off on all division boosts !
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Starting now, untill 09th of may, all division boost on easyelo.com have 20% discount. All you need to do, is mark sale button.
[Selling] $3 win $10 Division Bronze boosts & Coaching (NA)
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! We are a team of currently 2 Diamond 1 players looking to Coach and boost Bronze players. We are mostly doing this for fun so we are offering very cheap prices! We also want positive rep to help us grow. We currently only offer Bronze 5 - Silver 5 Boosting services. $3 for a win or $10 for a division
selling elo boosts up to division 5 platinum
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 3-7 days depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online keep in mind once you get to say silver/gold/platinum of any division you cannot drop down from division 5 My 2100 account currently this season ~...