Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare ex-chall named account

Discussion on Rare ex-chall named account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Rare ex-chall named account

Hello everyone. I am selling my league of legends account. Playing since beta test, in all seasons i was top tier player. In old time playing at world knows teams, have alot of achievements.

Champions: all champions
Runes: 20/all runes
Rare skins: PAX Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot K-9 Nasus, Riot Graves, Riot Kayle, Riot Blitzcrank, Championship Riven, Triumphant Ryze, Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch
Other skins: 100+ with legendary skins/pulsefire ez etc.

All season rewards.

Your price here. Thx

bump. min. 300E

Currently: Diamond EUW

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unverified Ex-CHALL Account! [S3 CHALL, S4 MASTER, S5 DIAMOND][20RUNPAGES][+156skins]
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, Im selling my LoL Account which is UNVERIFIED, last Season Diamond with Border and now I am Platinum 4 with good mmr, the account was never banned or suspended. Everything else you can see on those screenshots below. Seasonal Rewards: Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Platinum Season 3 - Challenger Season 4 - Master
SELLING RARE NAMED ACCOUNTS, 1 WITH PLAT BORDER
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
**OPEN TO ALL OFFERS** Message me on skype for the full names/info on them. "JoeHawkinsYAY" Low level accounts (mostly between level 5-10, a few between 10-20): 'w**' 'stop crying ***' 'Chocolate C*****' 'Oxford Ci****' '***ny 16 f uk' 'Co****t us'
[Selling] Rare Named - low lvl - with PAX Jax+Riot Squad Singed.
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I am here to announce that I am selling an account with some nice stuff. Account specifications: EUW 2 Rare skins: PAX Jax and Riot Squad Singed Rare name: "PAX Jax" Looks great with the skin. 3.2k RP Level 4 account. Would be great for a Jax smurf account :)
[Selling] Rare EUW Named Account
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
User: Hear Make offers please. I think it's just level 1