Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU]10000 RP, s4 challanger solq, now diamond border, 120 skins!

Discussion on [EU]10000 RP, s4 challanger solq, now diamond border, 120 skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU]10000 RP, s4 challanger solq, now diamond border, 120 skins!

Hello i wanted to sale my main account.
Skins:
Actually IP and RP :
not owned champs :
19 runes page, alot of runes

Actually Diamond border, season 4 was challanger SOLOQ!
Minimal price : 200 eur+

Pm/topic/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW]Diamond 3, with challanger border
11/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, im here to sell my main, it's a Diamond 3 ex challanger, with ALL skins, and ALL champions, Alot of runes, Alot of skin wards, Nearly all summoner icons, ofc, i got the original email, and, if you are intersted launch me an offer there or on skype, and, ofc u will go first, also if i got low tbms, i alrdy got scammed 2 times from some guys here and not, so actually i wont lose again my acc and wait a week for have it back and lose money, so, that's the screens, have fun...
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] Diamond 5 EU WEST (challanger border)ALL champs, 70 skins
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Elo: Diamond 3 (changed) Border: Challanger Border From Season 3 Normal Wins: 2668 Ranked Wins: 26 Champions: ALL Rune Pages: 14 Runes: 7 Sets of Marks, 5 Sets of Seal, 8 Sets of Glyphs, 14 Sets of Quintessence Icons: Challenger ICON, Legendery skin icons and more. Contact Info - SKYPE: godlikekro Price: 290€
[Selling] Diamond 5 EU-Nordic (challanger S3) ALL champs, 70 skins
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Elo: Diamond 3 (changed) Border: Challanger Border From Season 3 Normal Wins: 2668 Ranked Wins: 26 Champions: ALL Rune Pages: 14 Runes: 7 Sets of Marks, 5 Sets of Seal, 8 Sets of Glyphs, 14 Sets of Quintessence Icons: Challenger ICON, Legendery skin icons and more. Contact Info - SKYPE: godlikekro
[Selling] Diamond elo s2 acc 4 rare skins 10000 rp 10000 ip add me on skype twrmatus
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond elo s2 acc 4 rare skins 10000 rp 10000 ip add me on skype twrmatus 15000 ip now