Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys

Discussion on Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys

Trading League Account for battle.net account with overwatch, silver mmr 4 legendarys

Hey.

I've had this account for years and am willing to trade it for an overwatch account with access to the beta, since I quit playing League. As of right now it is unranked, but I was gold I with plat mmr 2 seasons ago and last season I was silver III with silver I/Gold V mmr. For the current season, I only have 1 ranked game played and it's a loss (lol sorry) so you still need 9 placement matches, but assuming you get a 50/50 win/loss ratio, you definitely should be placed in either silve II or III

Legacy Skins (Can't get buy them anymore) the account includes:

Riot Graves
Victorious Morgana (Got it for being Gold 3 seasons ago)
Season 2 ward skins (got it for being silver in season 2)
Championship Thresh
Snow Day Ziggs ( might be available in Xmas)
Championship Kalista

Legendary skins (really expensive ones):

Battlecast Alpha Skarner
Spirit Guard Udyr
Eternum Nocturne
Infernal Nasus

Normal skins:

I'm not gonna add proof for these ones since it's too tedious. If you don't want to take them into consideration, that's fine, but if you REALLY want proof, just skype me and I'll take snapshots of them.

Pool Party Graves
Woad King Darius
Bioforge Darius
Master Chef Tahm Kench
El Tigre Braum
Siren Cassiopeia
Void Nocturne
Frozen Terror Nocturne
Arcade Miss Fortune
Waterloo Miss Fortune
Battle Warrior Miss Fortune
Mafia Miss Fortune (Don't ask why I have so many MF skins)
Gold Alistar
Unchained Alistar
Sheriff Caitlyn
Dragonwing Corki
Death Blossom Elise
Void Fizz
Steel Legion Garen
Debonair Jayce
Mafia Jinx
Dragonfist Lee + Chrome pack
Coral Reef Malphite
Headhunter Nidalee
Guardian of the Spirits Skarner
Slugger Trundle
Primal Udyr
Officer Vi
Prototype Viktor
Soulstealer Vlad
Haunted Zyra

RUNES:

12 Rune Pages (Proof: )
8231 IP ()

CHAMPIONS:

THAT'S EVERYTHING. So if you're interested please add my skype. How I think we can do this is we just give each other the username and password to both the battle.net account and the league account and just understand that we can get them back at any point through changing the password with our emails. I'd prefer an NA battle.net account

If you do trade accounts with me, we need to agree not to ever use our old accounts again (you with your battle.net account and me with my league account) as blizzard can ban an account for "account sharing".

EDIT I have recently added 2700 RP to the account for a region change. If you live in NA, you can use the RP to buy whatever skins you want, otherwise I'd reccomend switching to your region. Skype me for more details

I'M WILLING TO TRADE FIRST provided that you skype me and screenshare you logging on to your battle.net account and show that you have the overwatch beta under you games, or you can log into your battle.net launcher and show either a "play" or blue "install" button on the account. After this, I will give you my account and expect you to give me your battle.net in atleast 2 minutes.
Old 07/26/2016, 06:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Still available?