Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S1 Gold S2 Plat S3,S4,S5 Diamond S6 Unranked (all victorious)|20 Rune pages+many rune

Discussion on S1 Gold S2 Plat S3,S4,S5 Diamond S6 Unranked (all victorious)|20 Rune pages+many rune within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S1 Gold S2 Plat S3,S4,S5 Diamond S6 Unranked (all victorious)|20 Rune pages+many rune

League of Legends Rank: Diamond

Selling (almost relic) league of legends account EUW with aproximadetely 5 years and 2500 hours of gameplay, with no bans or chat restrictions.

Selling motive: I don't play anymore or wish to play in the future.

Photos:

S1 - Gold
S2 - Platinum
S3 - Diamond
S4 - Diamond
S5 - Diamond

20 Rune Pages

Lots of Runes including the most important one, as you can see by the photos.

113 Champions with lots of skins including:
- Every Ahri Skin
- Victorious Elise
- Santa Gragas
- Victorious Janna
- Victorious Jarvan IV
- Lion Dance Kog'Maw
- Victorious Morgana
- Bewitching Nidalee
- TPA Orianna
- TRIUMPHANT Ryze
- Victorious Sivir
- Spirit Guard Udyr
and many more

89 Summoner Icons including icones of the previous 5 seasons and team icones since season 3.

Currently the account is unranked since the last ranked game I played was in November which means I didn't do the placement matches after the season 6 reset.

High MMR, after placements very unlikely you will be below Platinum.

The information can be corroborated by the photo I posted.

Any doubt don't hesitate to contact me.
Closed Thread

Tags
account, diamond, lol, s1, victorious

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat Border | Unranked | 8k IP | 36 champs | 3 rune pages
01/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
add cringopher on skype
[Selling] Diamond elo unranked account. 11 rune pages.
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, selling euw account with diamond elo, diamond borders, victorious s3 ward, nightblade irelia,dreadknight garen, shockblade zed. ~ 50 champs, 11 rune pages, adc, ad, ap, jungle, support and etc. Currently unranked, very good elo. Skype : aleksiukas7 only paypal, offer me
[Selling] EUW 82 Champs/Unranked/S4 PLAT, S3 GOLD/13 Rune Pages
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell this account on EUW. S2 - Silver S3 - Gold S4 - Platinum Has the Victorious Elise + Morgana rewards from S3 and S4 as well as the ward skins. Has 82 champs and 820 wins on Normal, is currently unranked in S5 but maintains its high Elo from S4. I personally think this is the right time to buy a new account for the season and that this account is a great match for anyone who wants it.
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000€ PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...