Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gaming Night DuOq High Gold Elo

Discussion on Gaming Night DuOq High Gold Elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Gaming Night DuOq High Gold Elo

Hey guys looking for someone to play with tonight let me know ... Just if you really can play whole night hope everyone understand :P
Old 02/09/2016, 02:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Yes i can add me Eleay tim1902

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Duoq boost this night
10/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey im looking for a booster who can duoq with me this night a bunch of games in plat3-2 elo. Got a 40eur psc to pay so just hit me up
[Buying] Need a High gold account for duoQ (Free wins)
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, i need a high gold account preferable g1/2 if it has plat mmr would be awesome for a duo queue boost on NA SERVER, i need it for about 3 wins perhaps more, add me on skype via button please, thanks -THIS IS FREE (donations accepted)
Looking for DuoQ Gold I (45 - high MMR) -> Plat 5
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i am interested in a DuoQ boost. When? 23.10.2014 starting around 10am. How? I want to play 1 test game with you to get convinced. Then I will pay half, and the other half in the end, paypal only (offers!!) Please make offers and post your contact, Grossi. P.S. you can respond in German
[Buying] NA duoq boost gold 5 to d5 high mmr.
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as title says. leave offers in thread or pm. don't add my skype. and its NA! some 1 wants to buy na boost but doesn't know who to choose. so i'll pick the most reliable booster. he's paying 300 ish.
[Buying] Sims 3 + Late Night + Date Night + High End
11/10/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 11 Replies
^topic name sagt alles.