Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUNE league of legends account

Discussion on Selling EUNE league of legends account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUNE league of legends account

Server- EUNE
IP: 5296
RP: 140
Champions: 47
Skins: the account has 4 skins:TPA dr.mundo, victorious elise victorious morgana and royal shaco.
Elo: unranked(used to be gold/plat in S3 and 4)
has 4 rune pages: ap/ad/support and for Singed

If you want to contact me and see screenshots feel free to add me on my skype, Hen.metelzon
Old 02/08/2016, 16:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added in skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELLING] League of Legends Account (EUNE)
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
In my account, I have: 44 champs, 13 skins, I will name all the skins (Unchained Alistar, Golden Alistar, Grey Warwick, Riot Girl Tristana, Medieval Twitch, Rageborn Mundo, Mercenary Katarina, Marble Malphite, French Maid Nidalee, Primal Udyr, Dreadknight Garen, Battle Bunny Riven, Hired Gun Graves). Account Division: Silver 2 Price: 10 Euros Champions: http://i.imgur.com/CjaMhz8.jpg Payment: Paypal Selling together with the email.
[Selling] Selling league of legends account !! in EUNE
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling league of legends account !! in EUNE Silver 1 0 LP in game geting around 20/25 lp every game lost 10/13 lp. season 3 silver have cool summoner icons ! runes AP/AD CHAMPS: Alistar,amumu,annie,ashe,caitlyn,dr.mundo,evelyne ,ezreal,fiora,garen,hecarim,janna,jarven IV,Jax,kayle,kha'zix,lux,malphite,master yi,nasus,nidalee,nocturne,olaf,poppy,renekton,rive n,ryze,singed,sivir,soraka,talon,teemo,tristana,tr yndamere,udyr,veigar,warwick,zed Account got 14 skins: J4 Dragonslayer amunu...