Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Personal Rare Account NA

Discussion on Personal Rare Account NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Personal Rare Account NA

Selling my personal league account currently ranked plat 1 with a 70% win rate and is ranked extremely high on a couple of champs according to lolskill, if your interested to look at the champs or skins add my skype: PhantomBooster
this account will be sold extremely cheap
account is also not botted, it was leveled up in season 1
Old 02/09/2016, 00:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpity

bump bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING PERSONAL LOL ACCOUNT VERY RARE SKINS!
12/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I have a LoL Account that has some SUPER rare skins from the game. I don't have a BIN but I'm currently taking offers, add me on skype sidious619 for more info. EUW WILL TRADE FOR CSGO SKINS.
[Selling] GOLD V NA LOL ACC WITH PERSONAL INFO + RARe skins
09/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Rare skins are : UFO Corki , Judgement Kayle , Nightmare Cho gath Account is on my mail and i will transfer to yours as soon as you buy Rank is gold v Payment methods : paypal & bitcoin
[Selling] Personal LoL Account | EUW | Black ALISTAR, PAX TF, UFO Corki, King Rammus | PERSONAL
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Personal LoL Account | EUW | Black ALISTAR, PAX TF, UFO Corki, King Rammus | PERSONAL Parie's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Information: I forgot I had it I just recently changed regions from EUNE and added some Pax Skins! This never had an original email verified so I verified it recently so your welcome to change the email :D
[Selling] Personal Origin Account(Dragon Age II+Crysis 2 LIMITED EDITION<Rare one)
01/04/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Waiting Offers...
[Selling] Selling 1 year old PBE Account, my personal one, SUPER RARE!
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So the title says it all, I need some money and I've decided to sell my personal one with basically everything in the game on it. Selling it for 30 dollars, first one that comes gets it. And you can see below why this account is worth so much, and also PBE signups have been down for over 1 year, so it's very rare. This also has almost every skin including rare ones (YES even on PBE). And almost all runes, and this takes alot of time to gather, over a year minimum, you can read more about it...