Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good account on RU server. CHEAP

Discussion on Good account on RU server. CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good account on RU server. CHEAP

Hello i have good account for sell at russia server. Account has 105 champs 30 skins(some rare like k9 nasus etc.) 8 runepages and almost every rune in game.!!!! Just add me skype : Pisku8 . faster-cheaper ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LF CHEAP GOLD+ ACCOUNT with GOOD AMOUNT OF CHAMPS/RUNES PAGES ANY SERVER!
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LF CHEAP GOLD+ ACCOUNT with GOOD AMOUNT OF CHAMPS/RUNES PAGES ANY SERVER! Leave pm or add me on skype: ACBOOST
[Selling] Selling Cheap NA Account Good Skins/Good Champs Need To SELL!
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original owner of this Gold V account with high gold MMR and a Gold Border, I am willing to take offers on it. I will only accept payments in paypal only. I will not go first unless you are trusted. Contact me at lolproboostsupport Icons URF Icon, Season 2 Silver Icon, Season 3 Gold Icon, 2012 Halloween Icons, Season 2 World Championship Icon, CLG Icon, Pulsfire Ezreal Icon, 2012 Christmas Icons, 2013 Christmas Icons Champions Akali Amumu Ashe
SELLING good LVL 30 NA account !!!! CHEAP $45 GOOD ACCOUNT!!!
12/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
THIS ACCOUNT PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $45 US over paypal level 30 account on North American server with 57 champions, 4 rune pages, full good ad carry page, decent AP runes and Support runes. It has 464 RP and 474 IP Seaons 2 in solo queue 5 vs 5 I am 1445 ELO atm, 59 wins 47 losses 1540 top rating skins including:
WTB Bower any server Good and Cheap 100+
06/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
I need a good bower atleast farmed to 95 my bufget is 40$ so start sending me offer also i can offer any of my services on any server so just add me on msn [email protected] :P and offer me or post here your offer with msn
REALLY GOOD CHEAP LAST CHAOS ACCOUNT VERY CHEAP
11/01/2009 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
i want to sell a last chaos account a lvl 90 rk with all skills maxed and a +9 armor set and +12 duals this account also includes a lvl 53 rouge and a lvl 32 sorc ONLY ASKING FOR 25 DOLLARS I DONT USE THE ACCOUNT ANYMORE OR BEST OFFER I GET email me at [email protected]