Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze Na with rare and legendary skins

Discussion on Bronze Na with rare and legendary skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze Na with rare and legendary skins

Seeling bronze account in Na
60 champs
54 Skins ( 6 legendary and 2 ultime)
4 full page runes
45euro
skype ghost.sahlano

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account for 50 euros paysafecard with rare skins legendary skins and snowday skin
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Have a LoL acc, with 20+ skins + Rare skins (skt1 zed that you cant buy anymore so its rare, legendary skins like mecha khazix + 4+ snowday skins, battle binny riven also, almost all chámpions Lvl 30 (Max LVL), 4k ip, silver 3 promos, Lots of avatars.Probably this worths 150 to 500 euros but i dont have paypal and i just want a paysafecard because i dont play lol anymore, going to play cs go and steam games only. So are someone interested? More details just ask. EUW Acc. I will send a mistery...
[Selling] Selling Lvl 30 Unranked ~ 52 Champions ~ 200+ skins ~ Icons ~ Rare & Legendary Skins
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello therrr! Iv'e got an old NA account i'm selling off since I quit LoL. It is Lvl 30 and unranked this season, with 52 champions (not much). However there are 200+ skins on the account, including rare/legacy and also legendary skins! TONS OF ICONS TOO! I have spent way to much money for skins on this account for it to be a cheap account. So I am selling the account at starting price 200$. Highest bidder gets the account. Contact me at monicaaaluvcake on skype if you are interested in the...
[Selling] GOLD V, 90 champs, 108 skins (normal,legendary, rare skins), 8 runes pages
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna sell my account (EUW) ... im so tired of the game maybe someone else can have more fun with it than me http://i.imgur.com/4FKnWKS.jpg
[Selling] Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account was Silver season 1, Gold season 2, and Plat season 3. It was diamond in the preseason but has been decaying due to ranked inactivity (Acc has diamond MMR currently in low plat/gold at the moment). I am the original owner who doesn't have time for LoL anymore. Please feel free to ask any questions! Looking for around $300-350. Highlights: •Account Created in S1 (Currently Plat Border) •105+ Skins and Many Rare Skins! Includes rare skins such as Championship Riven,...
[Selling] League of legends account - diamond 3 - 75 skins including legendary/rare skins
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
forget this post, delete it