Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ Cheap experienced coaching service! | Videos of previous coaching ★

Discussion on ★ Cheap experienced coaching service! | Videos of previous coaching ★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ★ Cheap experienced coaching service! | Videos of previous coaching ★

Introduction

I am Challenger player who has been playing the game since early Season 1.
I am not the best mechanical player so I often rely on my game knowledge. My knowledge comes from following
competitive LoL scene in all major seasons since Season 1. I also made a series of Video SoloQ guides, but they are in Slovene.
I have coached around 20-30 people and around 5 high rated teams so far and everyone has been very happy with the results.

I can use voice chat! I coach in English but I also understand German (so listening to voice chat in German is fine).

Coaching :

I can coach every role up to Diamond 1 level. I can coach for every aspect of the game (laning, map movement, positioning, shotcalling, etc) and show you how to
apply that in your games. I coached different players from all divisions and my coaching is adapted to every individual to make sure he gets the most out of it.

I also offer Team coaching where I look into team play, pick/ban, map movement, objective control and needs to win the game. Team coaching is different then
personal coaching since I do not focus on machanical errors of players and their laining. So if you are looking for impovement on that I suggest personal coaching.
Coaching for each team is ofcourse adapted to their needs, since I understand that not all teams can/want to play the same style.
Out of the known teams I coached "Hyper mehanicen" that was 1st on EU West Ranked 5s ladder in March.

I use different methods of coaching:

For personal coaching I offer:

- VOD review (preferably recorded on OP.GG)
- Simultaneously coaching with player streaming on HitBox.Tv
- Playing with the player (least optimal way since to get the most out of it we need to go over the VOD after thet game)

For Team coaching I offer:

- VOD review (preferably recorded on OP.GG with voice chat logs - so I can hear how the communication is)
- Simultaneously coaching with VOD review with one of the player streaming on HitBox/Twitch

Payment:

I do not do coach per hour but per session. Session counts as 1 game + review of the game or preperation of the VOD and going over the VOD with the person/team.
A session will usually last about an hour but it vary between 45-75 minutes depending on situation.

For personal coaching:

- 8€/ 1 session
- 15€/ 2 sessions
- 35€/ 5 sessions

For Team coaching:

- 20€/ 1 session
- 50€/ 3 sessions

If a person/team is not satisfied with my coaching I offer a partial refund!

Responses from customers from other thread can be found at:

Used to coach under this person but his account got banned:
Old 01/30/2016, 19:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have you got proof you were really working for him and your coaching is good?
Old 01/30/2016, 19:51   #3

Thread is being closed because I never used this site and I will be working under my friend at:

As for the proof that it is me or that I am good. As I already said in my thread there is a link to my coaching sessions and you can go over the videos and decide for yourself if I am good or not. And if you are still having hard time believing you will be able to confirm that once we start talking on Skype.
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, coach, coaching, lol coaching