Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Group of boosters looking for jobs (Challengers, ex-LCS Players)

Discussion on Group of boosters looking for jobs (Challengers, ex-LCS Players) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Group of boosters looking for jobs (Challengers, ex-LCS Players)

ABOUT US:

Hi. We are a group of friends that looking for some orders in any division. One of us played in EU LCS at season 4 and two players from our group played in TR LCS. Everyone peaked in Challenger elo. With the new dynamic queue system we can provide nearly 100 % winratio.

My current rank (promo to challenger) :

For the prices contact me on Skype : smooth.boost
Old 01/29/2016, 17:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 415
Added you on skype.
Old 01/29/2016, 19:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proboost3 View Post
Added you on skype.
accepted
Old 02/17/2016, 23:40   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 117
Ordering some DuoQ.
Old 02/18/2016, 01:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if u need vouch pm me
Old 02/18/2016, 02:29   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought 2 netwins in d4, he was done within 70~ minutes, i was spectating and the gameplay is phenomenal. A+
Old 06/13/2016, 20:03   #7

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Challengers&Master tier Boosters
07/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Who we are ? We are group of Challengers - Masters - High Diamond player. Why us ? -100 % Anonymity (offline mode) your friends will never know, that someone is boosting. -Premium VPN to avoid bans 100 % Safe. Currently boosting in EUNE-EUW-Russia-Turkey. Boosting prices :
We are hiring boosters! EUW/NA (Challengers only)
05/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3700726-eloboost-me-challenger-players-only- cheap-fast.html Hello there. We are a fresh boosting company and will have our website set up soon. Since we are already getting a lot of jobs, we decided to hire more people. Requirements: - You must have proof of being Challenger - You must have Skype and Paypal
Hiring Elo Boosters - Diamond 1 - Challengers
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype me, but we stick to my prices and my conditions until things take a turn, i do have orders enough but i do also need boosters for every region there is! so if you feel you have the time, and wants to be a part of this awesome shit, add me on skype and lets have a chat. Dignified Boosting our thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3372639-dignified-boosting-magnificent-beyo nd-imagination.html
Jobs for Boosters --> EUW / Hiring Boosters / Giving away Jobs
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi collegues, I have a problem: I have 6 open Jobs right now, but because of personal issues I can't do them all cause I dont have the time. So I am giving away Jobs to all the Boosters out there. Add me on Skype for additional Infos:
[Selling] [B]FAST ELO BOOSTERS CHALLENGERS TIER.[/B]
04/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About us: Welcome to Fast ELO Boost service. The services that we provide to you are fast, cheap and reliable. We have been playing league of legends for the past 3 years. We play every single role in the game. League boosting requires time to finish, but we are able to boost accounts very quickly. Our prices are low compared to many other boosters.