Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LoL Account 300 Skins all Champs, 20 Runepages

Discussion on Selling LoL Account 300 Skins all Champs, 20 Runepages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LoL Account 300 Skins all Champs, 20 Runepages

Da ich in Lol sehr inaktiv geworden bin doch bis letztes Jahr sehr aktiv gespielt habe und auch viel Geld ~ 1800 Euro in meinen Account investiert habe entschied ich mich nun ihn zu verkaufen.
Der Account besitzt:
-20 Runenseiten
-Alle Champions
-300 Skins (alle Ultimate,alle Legendary Skins)
-fast alle Runen bis auf 18 Stück
-Gold 3 Elo

Ich bin bereit zu verhandeln schreibt mir einfach eure Angebote.
Zahlung kann via Pay Pal oder lieber noch in CS:GO Skins erfolgen.
Die Daten des Accounts sende ich euch selbstverständlich und lasse auch Sachen wie Email und CO. auf eure Email Adresse umschreiben oder mache es für euch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling platium V account 101 champs 26 skins 12 runepages
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Selling Platinum II account in EUW ! ALL CHAMPS ! 30 SKINS ! 9 RUNEPAGES !
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i am willing to sell my League of Legends account. The account is in EUW Region, the current elo is platinum II, The account has all champions, 9 runepages (i think i have bought all t3 runes), and 30 skins (SGU INCLUDED). I am accepting all offers of money, payment via PayPal, or more likely via bank transffer. MORE INFO SKYPE: metal1996
[Selling] SELLING PLATINUM ACCOUNT! 100 SKINS 114 CHAMPS 20 RUNEPAGES!
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am willing to sell my League Account since I am not interested in playing it anymore because of the new Season 4 Patch. The account got: + around 114 Champs +100 Skins (Theme Skins, alot of Legendary and Limited ones) +20 Runepages +alot of Runes
Selling NA account 75 champs 15 skins 10 runepages 760 wins
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL NA Account. The account is LvL 30, has 760 wins in Normal and 1317 ranked with very little ranked games played. Will change region if needed It has 293 Riot Points and 1648 Influence Points: imgur: the simple image sharer 75 owned champions:
Selling NA account 75 champs 15 skins 10 runepages
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL NA Account. The account is LvL 30, has 760 wins in Normal and 1317 ranked with very little ranked games played. It has 293 Riot Points and 1648 Influence Points: imgur: the simple image sharer 75 owned champions: part 1: imgur: the simple image sharer part 2: imgur: the simple image sharer