Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy EUW/EUNE Diamond border Account

Discussion on Looking to buy EUW/EUNE Diamond border Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 217
The Black Market: 100/1/0
Arrow Looking to buy EUW/EUNE Diamond border Account

Looking to buy EUW/EUNE Diamond border Account

The account must have Diamond border!

Add me on skype: DoriaFluffy
Old 01/25/2016, 09:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
s3/s4/s5 Diamond 119 Champs 19 Skins 5 Rune Page currently plat II

80€ Skrill

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling/Trading Diamond 3 account with diamond border [EUNE]
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account proove: Screenshot by Lightshot Champions: Just 10 champions not owned. Skins: Got like 14-15 skins Contact on Skype: milan.radovanovic84 No price for now ,add me on skype and we will deal about price, i also can trade this account for some good account with a lot of skins, or some good skins like UFO Corki or Urf Warwick.
Selling/Trading Diamond 3 account with diamond border [EUNE]
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account proove: Screenshot by Lightshot Champions: Just 10 champions not owned. Skins: Got like 14-15 skins Contact on Skype: milan.radovanovic84 No price for now ,add me on skype and we will deal about price, i also can trade this account for some good account with a lot of skins, or some good skins like UFO Corki or Urf Warwick.
Selling/Trading Diamond V account with diamond border [EUNE]
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account has prntscr.com/5tt1fu arround 80-90 champions 159 RP -4129 IP Unchained Alistar,Riot Blitzcrank,Dunkmaster Darius,Victorius Elise,Minuteman Gangplank,Dreathknight Darius,Gragas Esq.,Pool Party Graves,Arcade Hecarim,Mercenary Katarina,High Command Katarina,Riot Kayle,Muay Thai Lee Sin,Pool Party Leona,Arcade Miss Fortune,Headhunter Nidaleee,Dragonslayer Pantheon,Scarlet Hammlet Poppy,Crimson Elite Riven,Snow Day Singed,Riot Girl Tristana,Dragonslayer Vayne,Neon Strike Vi,Creator...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .