Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze IV EUW acc [gold border]

Discussion on Bronze IV EUW acc [gold border] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Bronze IV EUW acc [gold border]

Selling euw bronze iv account with 83 champs , 73 skins , 6 rune pages , many icons , 2 ultimate sgu and pf ez , cs thresh , etc......
Im a owner of account and creator have a welcome mail and 1st mail of account ! account also have nice name for deadmau5 fans i will not go first in case ! i can go first with middleman or on trusted members with big reputation
with account come email too ! pm me for offer /elophant/skins etc..
if someone interested so PM me with offer and q&A

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] My gold V with Gold border ---> Bronze 5
08/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my gold V acc with gold border for a bronze V account with decent runes and champions t. I quit selling RareSkinAccounts etc. the only thing i need before really quitting Epvp is a bronze v account to smurf on . Thankyou all for everything. http://i.imgur.com/waXQRmU.jpg
[Buying] Diamond account without border/bronze.
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title says, I'm looking for a Diamond account with no border. Want atleast a decent MMR and Dia3+. Amount of champions and skins don't matter. PM me or Skype me. Only dealing with trusted people.
[Selling] Bronze II with S.Border ll 58 Skins EuW !
03/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i wanna sell my League of Legends Account ( EuW ) - It has a great name -much skins - Season 3 Silver 5 , Season 4 Bronze 2 Panda Annie
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Trading] Dia 3vs3 Team + EUW Gold Border-Acc for Plat-border/Dia-Border
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my >>Diamond V<< 3vs3 Team and my S3 Gold 1 Account with Gold Rewards, both on EUW for an Account with Diamond-Border or at least Platinum-Border. Amount of Skins, Champs and Runes are not important. Border matters. PM me for info