Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NON BOTTED EUNE ACC

Discussion on NON BOTTED EUNE ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow NON BOTTED EUNE ACC

Details:

2 rune pages AD, AP
16 champs for ranked
15-20k ip

Or if it has the champions like; kalista vayne ryze viktor azir orianna

No banned
No booted
No verified

Old 01/22/2016, 15:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D5 EUNE,not botted,org email
10/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I played ranked games last weekend so if u don't play ranked till the end of the season u will get rewards.U get original email,3 rune pages,38 champs,skins:Nightmare Cho'Gath,Hextech Janna,Striker Lucian,Pharaoh Nidalee,Crimson Elite Riven,Red Card Twisted Fate,Dragonslayer Vayne. I accept paypal,if u are trusted i go first...Post ur offers here
[Buying] EUNE Low level - not botted
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Lookig for a low account 20-29 lvl that is not botted if possible no champs and no runes and have much IP. DONT POST " CHECK MY ACCOUNT SHOP". Just post what you have and the price..
[Buying] Eune / Euw non botted account
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need to buy an account. It must be as follows: -Non botted -not chat restricted, never banned or warned before - 100+ champs - at least 6 pages of runes ( with the necessary runes ofc ) I do not care about skins / elo Will offer around 20-50 EUR depending on the acc Please pm with offers, dont reply here. Thanx.
[Buying] EUNE unranked botted acc
05/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im looking for an unranked acc botted with unverified mail and a nice amount of ips, i've got 12,18€ Acc server: EUNE Also id like to have like a warranty for 1 week if acc get banned. Leave ur offers on thread or pm
[Buying] CHEAP lvl 30 EUNE/EUW ACC NON BOTTED!
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
WTB CHEAP EUNE/EUW ACC NON BOTTED! I want them to have some runes and at least 16-20 champs. Skype : evilchobg