Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master account sale check!

Discussion on Master account sale check! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 23/1/11
Master account sale check!

Im selling master lol account,12rune page all champions, 170skins 16k ip , finished season as dia 1 dropped from master for inactive ,so i earned diamond border.... account has more than 50lp+

paypal!

Profile/Border:
Champions :
Rune pages:
Icons:
Unverified :

Alen.Bajus skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:GO Legendary Eagle Master account check inside
10/21/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my CS:GO account details : Legendary Eagle Master 203 competitive wins 430h played 6 years registered account . Price is 25euros paypal (negotiable) Addme on skype >>>ddamazingg
[Selling] CSGO 2 Accounts for Sale! Master Guardian 1 and Master Guardian 2 Account.
07/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Payment Method: Paypal. I'm selling two CSGO Accounts. One is MG 1 and another is MG2. Both unhacked, legitemately played to the ranks. Send me a PM or add me on skype if interested. Skype: janmoertl
[Selling] Championship Riven Account for SALE ~ Check this!!
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hi dudes, i have this account with the amazing SKIN : CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN Contact me here or at skype: sseff.pro Make your offer,i m not going to discuss about it,just tell a reasonable price for it and i ll let you know. ☆☆☆☆IMPORTANT☆ύ 4;☆☆ Read before even THINKING about Purchasing: How You Will Pay:
[Level 30] Account for sale. Just check it out!
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Before going on Ill say the details. 60 champs 20 skins, 1 legendary 5 rune pages with alot of runes 1320 elo~ Price is 40$ flat. No more no less. So I have spent quite a bit of money on this game. Being that I am moving along I now have no use for it and figured I might try to get some money back. I will provide proof of anything you want to know if you have a realistic offer.
LOL EU-WEST account for sale check it out
07/08/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, (eu west account) I'm selling this league of legends account that i got for free from a friend of mine, he started playing LoL spent alot of money on it and he quit -_-. The account is only lvl 5. But check what awesome champions you can play with and with alot of skins :O so here is what this account has to offer: Alistar (you'll find the skins below the champions) amummu anivia annie ashe