Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL-Academy Season 6 placements promotion!

Discussion on LoL-Academy Season 6 placements promotion! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL-Academy Season 6 placements promotion!

No Gimmicks or lies, we're the real thing. We know the boosting business inside out

LoL-Academy is the oldest ELO/MMR boosting website for League of Legends. We were the first ELO/MMR boosting website for League of Legends to form in an effort to create security for the boosters and clients. After tens of thousands of orders, we're now looking to become even bigger.

We've been operating since 2011 and after a long time in taking it easy, we feel it's time to innovate the ELO/MMR boosting market once again.

What is LoL-Academy's Season 6 placement promotion?

This promotion is a promotion for the customer/client. Instead of saying we'll guarantee you a 7/10 winrate, we'll actually do it. Currently we have an 83% winrate throughout all our boosting efforts and it's only getting better. However if we don't get you 7 out of 10 wins inside your placement games, we will give you a refund of up to 80% if it's 6-4 and anything under 6-4, a full refund. Simply if we have to give a refund, we're not going to make any money however having a 83% winrate allows us to know we are hardly going to have to issue a refund. We're just too damn confident.

Whilst other websites for LoL ELO/MMR boosting, state they'll give you a refund, this actually isn't true at all. If our competition get below 7/10 (and trust me they do, we at LoL-Academy pay our boosters the best so they want to work for us) instead of issuing a refund, they'll just add a win or two to the order. That's not a guarantee, that's just a fail measure. This also isn't what customers/clients want.

I will be updating this post as how many times EPvP allows me to, to allow people to know how well we are doing. With support on nearly 24/7, boosting near instant or inside 20 minutes of purchase, advise on how to protect your account and simply a strong win rate and a strong boosting squad, we're still looking to how to make a better service for our clients and also our boosters. Without good boosters, we can't have a good service. It's common sense.

Our website is If you're looking for a well priced lol elo boost without any issues, we're here. We're always around.

We've started our pre-orders for LoL-Academy and there's a good turn out already. We aren't starting our placement boosts until the ranked ladder is reseted.

We operate on all servers except China.
Old 01/20/2016, 11:52   #2

The EUW boosting has started and NA also. We've got a lot of boosting happening but more than enough boosters to take the orders. Discount codes sent to loyal customers but price reductions have been put for placement games already. Our promotion is stronger than anything ever so again, . Read main post for more information.
Old 01/20/2016, 11:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL. Your prices are just crazy since you asked for 78 euro for my P5 placements in your site. Wow.

Good luck with your service...
Old 01/20/2016, 12:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrogo View Post
LOL. Your prices are just crazy since you asked for 78 euro for my P5 placements in your site. Wow.

Good luck with your service...
It's not because you'd be playing within Gold elo range or potentially Plat. Also we're assuring you 7/3 placement
Old 01/21/2016, 17:29   #5

Currently with an average of 9/10 wins for placement and not a single person needing refunded because we simply can't get anything lower than 7/10 right now, we're doing pretty **** well. NA orders is doing brilliant whilst EUW is not as big.

We're doing brilliant. If you want part of it, you know where to find us. ^^.