Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE boosting, duoq coaching, placements (Paypal only)

Discussion on OCE boosting, duoq coaching, placements (Paypal only) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE boosting, duoq coaching, placements (Paypal only)

Hey guys, im offering duoq coaching from any rank up until master, and boosting as well. The payment ways: half before and half after, by division and by certain wins whichever the buyer feels safer with. Also offer placement games (All 10) at the start of season 6.
Skype - michaelnedelcu
Can negotiate prices on skype (Real cheap)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo boosting & Coaching,duoq/soloq,placements,cheap and fast !
01/30/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Introduction I am a Diamond 1 player who wants to help you to get your desired rank.I enjoy helping you guys in League of Legends. Available Servers: EUW & EUNE & RUSSIA & TR ! Price list: Division, Wins & Bundles
[Selling] GUARANTEED cheapest ELO Boosting, placements & coaching
07/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Introduction Hi, I'm an active league player who's adapt at playing all roles and lanes and who has boosted many accounts to high ELOs already. Since I'm starting out and trying to get a positive reputation, I'll undersell anyone offering the same service for a limited amount of time. I've got a lot spare time at the moment and thus have a flexible schedule, so you can still play non-ranked games in between the service. My services are described below, but feel free to contact me for...
[Selling] [200pt Masters] [NA] Boosting / placements / DuoQ
03/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
[Selling] Qualiting Boosting, All server EUNE.EUW.NA - CHALLENGER BOOSTING, COACHING. DUOQ
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 100 Replies
Boosting Up to Challenger, EUW/EUNE/NA, Cheap ^ Quality Hello guys My team is offering the cheapest and quality boosting on EUW/EUNE/NA SEASON 4 PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR 25-30 EUROS Our team has best CHALLENGER: Midders, Junglers, Tops, ADCS
>>> [NA/EUW/LAN/LAS] ELO Boosting!! Placements!! Coaching!! <<<
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ELOBOOSTNOW.COM http://i.epvpimg.com/Egitg.jpg Also Available: - Coaching - Unranked level 30s