Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for master 3v3 Border account

Discussion on looking for master 3v3 Border account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
looking for master 3v3 Border account

Hey guys im looking for a Account that hast the Master 3v3 boarder.
Soloq doesnt rly madder nether does the championpool prefer to pay via PSC
and im looking for not to expensive ones
Serverr EUW prefered

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for Master/Challenger border account
09/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Need Master/Challenger account with Master Border or Challenger account. Pref EUW. Idc f unranked .. Pref with lots of champs ! Post your offers :)
[Selling] Master border (Soloq) euw account
08/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Platinum League of Legends Account Summary Region: EUW (Europe West) Champions: 117 Skins: 76 Skin highlights: i have alot of sesonals i can check them after you contact me Solo Queue: Platinum 2 3v3: None 5v5: None
[Buying] S4 Master Account EUW (Master Border) - Paying with paypal
08/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i want to buy a euw account who was s4 in soloq master/challenger and is having the master/challenger rewards (border and icon). I only buy it when you have all owner informations. Write me a pm or here in the thread and i will contact you. Thank you!
[Selling] Master border Account [NA]
04/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season 3 - Solo Q Platinum Season 4 - 3v3 Master, Solo Q Diamond Current Rank: Platinum 5 77LP 82 Champions 75 Skins (Riot Graves, Underworld TF, SKT Vayne, Victorious Elise, VAncouver Amumu, Santa Gragas...etc) 17 Runes page http://i.epvpimg.com/vquzf.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/VSgXc.png ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------