Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In game settings changer

Discussion on In game settings changer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
In game settings changer

Looking for someone who can create a bat file or small application to edit in game settings.

Since Riot stores settings now on accounts it's really annoying to change all settings everytime, there is already an app for that I found on Reddit.

My problem is I use attack move on left mouse button and it takes way too long for every account to change that (you can't do it in game) and it's annoying for the customer to change it back.

If you can make something like this let me know here or on skype.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Day/night cycle in game server settings
07/28/2015 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies
I quoted this from official EA forums to somewhere in between the 235.863.498.743 pages for the Offline topic, but I guess this info should be in a separate topic for easy finding purposes instead. So here it goes: "It appears that the actual cycle time is 5 hours 40 minutes, with a pad at 00:00 of 1 hour 20 minutes by switching from day back to dawn, so that the first night occurs at 04:35 instead of 03:15 and shifting each day. If I remember correctly, a few years ago, the day / night...
Question - problem with saving changed settings in game...
02/22/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Like in the title :) And yeah I am asking if anyone have any ideas how to sort it out... Problem: Player change in settings font or auto/manual adjust for pets .. etc ... closing game ... getting back and nothing saved... Anyone has this working even? Solution ? :) Cheers ;)
Your thoughts on the PVE/PVP Game Settings?
04/09/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/eo-ps erver-hosting/124059d1332578213-project-vitality-o nline-banner1.jpg So i'm here seeking some insight from those interested in playing on the private servers to help improve the development of my new server, Vitality Online. The subject is on the setting of PVE and PVP. Definitions: PVP: Player versus Player. Basically this is a general term that means everything to do with anything that happens in a battle between a player and another...
AlterOps Downloading Game Settings ?!
03/08/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte vorhin auf den AlterOps Servern spielen. So nun das problem i9mmer wenn ich spiele kommt ab und zu "Donwloading Game Settings" . 2. Mein zweites Problem ist, dass AlterOps meine Klassen nicht immer speichert.:rtfm: Manchmal wenn ich eine Klasse erstellt habe, und sie gleich danach probieren möchte und ich sie auswähle dann habe ich die standard waffen dieser Klasse. Könnte das mit dem Game Setting downlaoding Problem zusammenhängen ? naja mal schaun wer mir helfen kann...
SJSRO problem (game doesnt save settings or skill bar)
03/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Okey sorry i dont want to spam the forum but i guess i didnt wrote the right stuff in the last post so here we go. My problem is that SjSro doesnt save the resolution or doesnt save my skill bar...So that i always have to change the resolution and set my skills into the right skill bar F1 etc when i relog I use the media.pk2 from Kingc.tk... I already created a new folder in my ESCRO folder and renamed it "Settings" but it doenst work... Does anyone have a solution??? i would really thank...