Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Acc for assessment PLAT 4,all champs,90 skins

Discussion on EUNE Acc for assessment PLAT 4,all champs,90 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question EUNE Acc for assessment PLAT 4,all champs,90 skins

Hey guys.

I am most likely ending to play on my account, got some nice stuff on it and I wanted You to tell me how much could it be worth overall.

Server: EUNE
Div: PLAT 4 (currently)
Champions: All that have been released as for today.
Rune pages: 20
Runes:

Skins:

Also got there over 65k IP (can add screenshot if required) and ~120 RP.
The account has never been banned nor punished in any other way (I don't even remember any chat restriction).

No shop refunds (used up).

Ward skins:
-Season 3 Victorious Ward
-2014 Victorious Ward
-2015 Victorious Ward

Other information:

Season 2 Silver at the end.
Season 3 Gold at the end.
Season 4 Diamond at the end.
Season 5 Platinum at the end. (Did not have much time to play due to university and work).

I would greatly appreciate every piece of advice from You.
Thanks in advance
Closed Thread

Tags
account, eune, sell, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [EUNE] PLAT III, 93 CHAMPS, 18 SKINS. FOR SILVER/GOLD EUNE
02/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to trade my account to another one silver or gold with more champions and skins. pm me for additional info.
[Selling] (EUNE)PLAT 3 ACCOUNT + PLAT 5 TEAM 84 CHAMPS 29 SKINS!!60 EURO
08/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell A Platinum 3 account which has : 84 champs and 29 skins it also contains a platinum 5 3v3 team leadership(so you can add your friends and play with to get rewards)Price is About 60 euros. The Account Has Plat Border For 3v3 and 5v5 . Started playing from season 2 Have silver icon from Season 3 and plat 3v3 and 5v5 Icons season 4 The Champion List is : 1.AAtrox 2.Akali 3.Alistar
[Selling] EUNE Plat II | S4 Plat | All champs | 17 skins |
06/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all. Add me on skype: m.a.boost
[Selling] EUNE Plat II | S4 Plat | All champs | 17 skins |
06/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I've got this acc for sell. Write your offers down here or on skype: m.a.boost crocodilorage's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Bump
acc: plat V eune 66 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thresh)plat borders!
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling a plat V account in the eune server also plat in S3. The account has 26 skins i have payed over 100 euros in rp for them pic of the skins: http://i.imgur.com/Bt0Ul5Z.jpg (notice the cs and tpa skins) It also has 66 champs: http://i.imgur.com/zkNJYZ2.png also renekton which is not included in the picture. There are also 51 rp and about 700 ip on the account +some rare summoner icons like s2 cs icon. I also have the original email.