Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRICE CHECK

Discussion on PRICE CHECK within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PRICE CHECK

how much do you think my summoner worth?

Im Platinum IV, my Summoner name is Fart (Kinda Original)
and i have 32skins.
My Skins are:

I have 94 Champions either.
Also have 4 Rune Page and my Runes are:

how do you you think my Summoner worth?

I ain't selling my account.
Just wanna check out how much does he worth.
Thanks for helping .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Preis Check / Price Check / WTS
12/30/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tage wie der Titel schon sagt würde ich gerne wissen wollen was mein alter PC noch Wert ist. Vllt könnt ihr mir ja helfen.:mofo: Hello i would like to know how much i can get for my old PC. Maybe you can help me. Would be very nice.:mofo: AS Rock Z68 Pro 3 Gen3 Mainboard Intel Core I5 2500k 3,3GHZ GTX 570 Grafikkarte 8 GB Kingston Ram Tempest 410 Midi-Tower black
Price Check
07/29/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys i want to know how much its that?!?!!? Its a Ranger lvl 94 on Urzark with Barom,Shuta,Spiral Ring,Gaudios Ring.... 1x Tights of Gonos 1x Bracer of Remulos 2x Cuirass of Bedilla 5x Bracers of Bedilla 1x Gem Boer of Bedilla 1x Hair Lace of Bedilla
Price check
04/16/2010 - Archlord - 3 Replies
I want to know for how much gold do (Shout of Elemental 10ea (100 wc), Extra-large def. pots 5each (30 wc) and how mcuh for lvl 1-3 wings on server burmhart i asked in the server but nobody wanted to help (and got one noob selling me xlarg def pots x5 for500m) srry if is in wrong section
Need a price check
06/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Can anyone please tell me how much a naked lvl 120+ archer will cost in dbs? My server dbs cost 55kk-60kk each. Thanks in advance <hr>Append on Jun 20 2007, 05:29<hr> bump still looking for that price check come on people help me out please Xp