Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 5 NA Account for Sale!

Discussion on Platinum 5 NA Account for Sale! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 5 NA Account for Sale!

The account has 63 Champions and a few skins.

Here are the stats for ranked:

If you'd like more screenshots or are interested, add me on Skype and we can talk.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For sale V platinum account
07/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends account PlatynieV! Welcome! I have to sell "time to develop accounts" in the game League of Legends on the server EUNE. These account is currently in PlatynieV. Your account is currently a lot of IP (Points of Merit) for which you can buy thee the runes or characters. The skins can be found, inter alia, (Headhunter Nidalee, hight noon yasuo, warrior princes Sivir, sorceress lux, traditional lee, vandal jax, ruthles pantheon and Riot Girl Tristana) ACCOUNT WAS NOT bans! On...
Platinum 3 account for sale.
01/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Platinum account includes: 59 Skins 63 Champions 4 Rune pages Platinum 3 on Season 4, Unranked right now and ready for placement matches
[Selling] Euw Platinum Account for Sale
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi i Sell here My League Account because i got Tired from League of Legends i playd id since season 1 and the community sucks ... Here are the Datas: All Champions 121 Skins 20 Runen Pages All Tier 3 Runes S2: 1600 Elo S3: PlatinumV
euw platinum account for sale.
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.ebay.com/itm/League-Legends-account-euw est-platinum-/181153085848 Have a look, if you are interested i am also willing to sell privately through here. Feel free to send a private message. bump bump