Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS HIGH MMR MASTER ACCOUNT WITH UNIQUE SKINS CHEAP !

Discussion on WTS HIGH MMR MASTER ACCOUNT WITH UNIQUE SKINS CHEAP ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS HIGH MMR MASTER ACCOUNT WITH UNIQUE SKINS CHEAP !

Hey guys I want to sell my lol account cheap !

I got in season 4 master with him in Season 5 I was master aswell but dropped due inactivity and only got platin rewards ! I still have high dia MMR to climb up ! The Account is currently in plat 1 !

The Account has like 20 skins like for yasuo,zed,orianna,leblanc, triumph ryze etc.

I have the 2014 ward skin and the underworld poro ward skin !

The Account is currently on EUW !

I will sell the account for 60 euro ! We can still talk about the price/offers !

(You can look In my profile sold already 2 World Of Warcraft Accounts)

Here are some Screens:

If you are interested add me on skype: unbekanntername1

Please only srs buyers !

Ehm the screens failed. Well you can still go on imgur and watch urself

Tags
master acc cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account with HIGH Rewards! [S3 CHALL, S4 MASTER, S5 DIAMOND][20 RUNPAGES][+155 Skins]
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Im selling my LoL account, last season Diamond with Border and now is Platinum 1 with good mmr, the account was never banned or suspended. Everything else you can see on those screenshots below. The Account is still unverified!! Seasonal Rewards: Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Platinum Season 3 - Challenger Season 4 - Master
[Selling] [CHALLENGER/MASTER] 2 LoL Accounts ☆ Pax Skins ☆ High MMR ✔ CHEAP
07/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
First account : Account is in top 50 master tier EUW. Around 80 champions 10 rune pages Original owner, account of riot support, everything can be provided on demand. Some pro players in friend list. SUPER RARE SKINS !! All PAX skin except Twisted Fate !!! Add me on skype for more informations / Screenshots.
[Buying] high diamond or master account prefer cheap and trusted
03/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
topic says all! Im not looking for a sky high account just a basic one with no skins
[Selling] Master Guardian Account selling cheap( with some skins)
03/08/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my legit MG2 ACC for 30$ i will not go first but am happy to use a middleman if yo uare willing to pay this account comes with original email. add me on Skype "simen.rye" I can provide screenshots if necassary. ( may go down in prize):mofo: Skins: m4a1-s basilisk and some more things.