Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW Account with 74 Champs and funny Name!

Discussion on WTS EUW Account with 74 Champs and funny Name! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW Account with 74 Champs and funny Name!

Hi fellow LoL Gamers!

My Name is Jano and I recently quited League of Legends due to my lesser fun experience in this game. The game is still good, don't get me wrong, it's just not my thing.

Enough from me, to the account!

It's a Unranked Account in which i put way to much money in for skins. If you want to see the skins, feel free to add me on Skype and I will shot them to you (same name as here: janomatify)

Here are the champs I own, oh and don't worry I'm not in the teams anymore and I also deleted my friendlist for the buyer.

So, what is the price, you may aks yourself? And how do you pay?

The price is a flat 150€.

And you pay via PayPal. You will get the information from me via Skype if you are willing to buy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Champs1.jpg (25.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Champs2.jpg (26.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Champs3.jpg (22.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 02/09/2016, 23:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
up

still up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA - 37 champs/ 4 champs / 4 skins UFO Corki / innactif account
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I have this na accounr for you today, it's an innactif account ( last game was played 2 month ago ) with the skin UFO corki Here are the informations: Account: Level:30 Rank:Unranked Champions:37 Skins: 4 Hexoral's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS)
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS) 400 Verhandlungsbasis Guten Tag Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account hier . Ich will diesen Account verkaufen da ich aufhören möchte da mir die Zeit fehlt und ich möchte das dieser Account in guten Händen kommt . In diesen Account sind Vorhanden : Level 30 , Über 1000 Siege knapp (1050), 28 Skins (siehe Screenshot) , 4 Runenseiten mit Vielen Runen (siehe Screenshot)
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS)
10/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Guten Tag Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account hier . Ich will diesen Account verkaufen da ich aufhören möchte da mir die Zeit fehlt und ich möchte das dieser Account in guten Händen kommt . :) In diesen Account sind Vorhanden : Level 30 , Über 1000 Siege knapp (1050), 28 Skins (siehe Screenshot) , 4 Runenseiten mit Vielen Runen (siehe Screenshot) Habe alle Champions (03.10.2012)