Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5 Euw account 114 Champions 41 skins Championship Riven Kayle judgement ...

Discussion on Plat 5 Euw account 114 Champions 41 skins Championship Riven Kayle judgement ... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 5 Euw account 114 Champions 41 skins Championship Riven Kayle judgement ...

Hi ,
Im selling my euw account Platinium 5 with plat Border
The account has 114 Champions , 8 Runes pages , 41 Skins very rare and old :
Championship Riven , Kayle judgement and more legendy/unavaible skins
48 icones border
Very old account
I'm the original owner of the account
I got al the info you need
We can go trough Ebay
Asking 150€

Add me on skype : jp780001

up

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] All Champions - 141 Skins / Championship Riven, Triumphant Ryze, Riot Kayle /
08/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As the title says... The Account is on North America. All Champions 20 Rune pages / All Runes / Platinium 5.
[Selling] Plat III NA Account 119 Champions owned, 73 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!)
12/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently Plat III (with Plat border) Have tons of event icons (including Perfect Ascension and the S2 Worlds icon) All Champions except Draven, Kha'Zix, and Rek'Sai Owned (enough IP and RP to purchase all, if you wish) ~9000 IP ~2300 RP 10 Rune Pages (and pretty much any runes you would want)
[Selling] [NA] Gold IV Account - 33 Champions, 4 Skins - Judgement Kayle
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I want to sell my Gold IV account. It has basic runes and it was silver last season. (has silver borders) I have pictures of all the details you may need. Skype: harsh2128 http://i.imgur.com/vfr7Xi9.jpg
[Selling] [NA] Gold IV Account - 33 Champions, 4 Skins - Judgement Kayle
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I want to sell my Gold IV account. It has basic runes and it was silver last season. (has silver borders) I have pictures of all the details you may need. Skype: harsh2128 http://i.imgur.com/vfr7Xi9.jpg
[Buying] Selling Plat 1 Account with Pax Jax, Cs Riven and Judgement Kayle
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title. Selling Plat 1 Account with 55 Skins and 8 Runepages. Rare Skins like cs riven pax jax and more. add me on skype for screens/more informations skype: masterp-p-p