Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold5 EUW

Discussion on Gold5 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold5 EUW

Hello,

i am selling a Gold5 Account on EUW Server.

With 75 Champs, some Skins, and 2 Rune page.

For more Information pn.

Call me ur prices (what u want to give for this account) in the commentaries.

Sorry for my bad english.

MFG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL Acc Gold5
07/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen League of Legends Account mit 67 Champions und 12 Skins - Golden Alistar - Sun GoddessKarma - Obsidian Malphite - Totemic Maokei - Sinfull Succlence Morgana - Galactic Nasus - Bot Nunu - Pentakill Sona
[Selling] Gold5 25€ EUW
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling a fresh gold 5 acc for 25 € here. EUW server. the acc has the standard 2 rune pages - one of the is full with armor yellows, ad reds, ad quints, mr blues. only 65 normal wins (while levelling back in the day). high MMR. 27 champs.
Gold5 to S5
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Anyone can boost me from G5 to S5 at Sunday or Monday. Not Today. How much do you wanna have ? Probably i can first pay at Monday.
[Selling] Euw Gold5
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen Acc auf Euw Informationen zum ACC: Level:30 Elo:Gold5 + Goldenen rahmen Name::mad: Wins:900+ Champs:61 Skins:4 (Muay-Thay Lee Sin , Siegreiche Elise , Goldener Alistar , Entfesselter Alistar) Runen: 2 (AD+AP) RP/EP : RP:Ca 200 EP:Ca 1800
[Selling] WTS LOL Acc. Gold5
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my LoL Acc. Gold5 for more info pn me on skype: Amagedon321 searching for 25€ psc or paypal. i dont give first, or you have a mm, then i can go first. the original e-mail is inclusiv!!