Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discount Riot Points

Discussion on Discount Riot Points within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Discount Riot Points

Hello ePVP!

My name is latije, and I would like to present my services

----------- IT IS LEGIT, I REPEAT.... THIS IS LEGIT ! I'm actually buying these rp! -----------
PRICE TAB:

3250RP (20€)
15€

5725RP (35€)
25€

8250RP (50€)
35€

- All Servers
- All Currency
-
I take the bitcoin payment pcs and E.gold except cash payment

ICQ 668975739

I can offer 2.50 RIOT OR 3 POINT A SERIOUS menbre

I can offer 2.50 RIOT OR 3 POINT A SERIOUS menbre

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [HOT] Riot Points Discount ! [Directly on acc or gift]
12/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello ! I'm selling Riot points for 50%, i have a huge phone plan and i wanna monetize it ! Add me on skype : sacha.delamarre :bandit: I can sell on all servers, all curency, 3250RP (20€) --> 14€ 5725RP (35€) --> 22€ 8250RP (50€) --> 35€ I accept paypal, PaysafeCard, Bitcoins !
[Selling] [New] Riot Points - Discount Price
12/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello ! :D I'm GodLolRP and i would like to sell some Riot Points, this is my service ! My prices : 3250RP (20€) 10€ 5725RP (35€) 18€
Selling Riot Points ar a 20% Discount
09/04/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/niJeYUN.png I am offering Riot Points for sale at a 20% Discount, it is completely legal, and with absolutely no exploit. It's just that in my country there is a payment method that costs slightly less than the other payment methods. I will accept Western Union and Paypal.
Selling 100% legal Riot points at a 20% discount
09/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/niJeYUN.png I am offering Riot Points for sale at a 20% Discount, it is completely legal, and with absolutely no exploit. It's just that in my country there is a payment method that costs slightly less than the other payment methods. I will accept Western Union and Paypal. Edit : EUW ONLY please. And if you want you can give me your account credentials so I can purchase the Riot Points for you after you send me the money, or you can add me on League of legends and wait...