Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Steam/Path Of Exile account for LoL account.

Discussion on My Steam/Path Of Exile account for LoL account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Steam/Path Of Exile account for LoL account.

My path of exile account has all STD characters on it, has multiple level 80's. Only ONE is geared though and it is level 46ish. Has $300+ in MTX, supporter packs. Has 4 supporter packs(Apprentice,Journeyman, Master, Axiom.

My steam account has never been VAC banned, banned, suspended etc. Here are the current games.
Assasins Creed Black flag
CSGO
H1z1
Payday 2
Left 4 dead
left 4 dead 2
fallout new vegas

and a few others.

I'm just looking for an account with most champs. Add my skype to talk to me Sxvage

Level 11 steam
Old 12/10/2015, 14:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
add me in skype abd.zain97