Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA Silver V account, Lots of skins

Discussion on Selling NA Silver V account, Lots of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA Silver V account, Lots of skins

Im selling my old main acc,

Server : NA
Here's all the information about the account in skins and champs,

It has 5 fully made runepages,

Information and Price can be negotiated on skype
Live:Meloenstudio

Can be paid through skrill or western union / money banking

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Silver account w/ 88 champions and lots of skins (read)
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm going to sell this account really damn cheap, because I have many accounts and I don't even use this account at all anyway, so if you want it for like $20 skype me. Skype- TyVanish
[Selling] Selling Na Account Silver 2. 3 Runepages, Lots of skins!
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I am looking to sell my Na Account. It has 53 champions and 3 rune Pages. Also has many skins Including: The mighty Jax Blood Moon akali Tundra Fizz Jail Brake Graves Debonair Jayce
[Selling] Selling league of legends pbe account all champs lots of skins silver 2
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my PBE (Public Beta Environment) account for E*Gold. This account has every champion unlocked, as well as skins for about half of them. Riot Games gives the account 10,000 IP and 4,000 RP each week on Sundays. These accounts are rare because signups are limited to a very short timeframe. THESE ACCOUNTS CAN NO LONGER BE MADE. Add me on skypa for more information-rihis1233 epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: A picture is...
Selling 1550 Elo Account, LOTS of skins, Lots of champions, many runes
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok, so I am selling my account on EUW I am 1550 Elo and have lots of champions and rune pages The price i am currently going for is 50 Euro, that is pretty reasonable since i spent about 100 Euro, but i can go lower. What i have? Akali Alistar Unchhained Amumu Pharaoh Annie Goth
Selling NA Account 1423 Silver lots of skins and champs
03/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to possibly sell my account, not really sure what it’s worth so ill just put it up here and you can make offers. I have lots of champions and skins and ill start by listing my stats. Current ELO 1423 Solo Q Top rating 1515 I am silver boxed. Solo Q stats are 258-250 W/L 3331/3131/3896 K/D/A = 5.9 / 5.6 / 6.8 Nothing special I know but im going to tell you it, im thinking whoever is interested in this account will want the champs and skins more than anything. Normal Games...