Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS][EUW][UNVERIFIED] Platinum 2 account for 50 EUROS!

Discussion on [WTS][EUW][UNVERIFIED] Platinum 2 account for 50 EUROS! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS][EUW][UNVERIFIED] Platinum 2 account for 50 EUROS!

I've been trying to sell my main account for a while now, but I just don't have enough time or people interested in it.

The account has so far decayed to Platinum 2 from Diamond 3, has a diamond border from last season. At the moment it is NOT unverified, but as soon as you're interested in buying I will change the e-mail to a non-existent one, and thus the account will be unverified.

- 6 rune pages
- 10K IP
- 108 RP

Has the following champs and skins:

Champions
:
Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Cho Gath, Corki, Elise, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Hecarim, Janna, Karma, Jax, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Lee Sin, Lucian, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nami, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Rengar, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sivir, Sion, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Tristana, Teemo, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Veigar, Volibear, Warwick, Wukong, Xin Zhao, Zed, Zilean

Skins:
Unchained Alistar (lol)
Riot Girl Tristana (lol x2)
Dreadknight Garen (lol x3)
Victorious Elise
Riot Graves
Arcade Hecarim
Traditional Karma
Victorious Morgana
Augmented Singed, Snowday Singed
Musketeer Twisted Fate

Will supply you with proof from op.gg, skype pics and etc.

Price is 50 EUROS, I only receive payments by paypal and before you add me on skype, do know I will not agree to send my account before you pay first, thank you.

Note: If you check my older thread back from August when I was trying to sell this same account again, I had a trusted member vouch for me.

Tags
account, cheap, euw, platinum, unverified