Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Diamond Rewards 90 skins 113 champions 8 rune pages 100$

Discussion on [NA] Diamond Rewards 90 skins 113 champions 8 rune pages 100$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Diamond Rewards 90 skins 113 champions 8 rune pages 100$

Add my skype steven.jones541 if you want champion and skin list. There is a lot of rarish skins. I am the original owner so I can provide you anything about the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 347 Skins, 17 rune pages, all champions, 117+ icons, 14 ward skins, plat 5 rewards.
11/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
#Title. Rune pages: 17, Champions: All, Icons: 124, Skins: 347, rare skins: ( Challenger Ahri, All-Star Akali, Re-Gifted Amumu, Goalkeeper Blitzcrank, Riot Blitzcrank, Ice Tobbogan Corki, Striker Ezreal, Vandal Gragas, Mafia Graves, Jailbreak Graves, Riot Graves, Headless Hecarim, Snowmerdinger, Alien Invader Heimerdinger, The Mighty Jax, Slay Belle Katarina, Kitty Cat Katarina, Riot Kayle, Sonoran Kog'Maw, Mistleteo LeBlanc, Winter Wonder Lulu, Haunted Maokai, Festive Maokai, Candy Cane...
[wts]EUW-diamond s2 rewards-44 champs-20 skins-3 rune pages
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
pic: imgur: imgur: the simple image sharer + samuary master yi skin which i didnt mention add me on skype - mearvius if you're interested I'm not interested in acc trade I'm looking for 25 eur in ukash/paypal. The original registration email will be included. it has diamond s2 rewards,not diamond elo. the current elo is 1146.
12/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
pic: imgur: the simple image sharer + samuary master yi skin which i didnt mention add me on skype - mearvius if you're interested I'm not interested in acc trade I'm interested in getting paypal/card or ukash vouchers (practically the same thing as paysafecard, for those young who dont get paypal/card - it allows you to purchase a virtual card with the code) The original registration email will be INCLUDED to a buyer. The actual elo is 1200+/-
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW-diamond s2 rewards-44 champs-20 skins-3 rune pages pic: imgur: the simple image sharer + samuary master yi skin which i didnt mention add me on skype - mearvius if you're interested I'm not interested in acc trade I'm interested in getting paypal/card or ukash vouchers (practically the same thing as paysafecard, for those young who dont get paypal/card - it allows you to purchase a virtual card with the code) The original registration email will be INCLUDED to a buyer.
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW-diamond s2 rewards-44 champs-20 skins-3 rune pages pic: http://imgur.com/MGmh9 + samuary master yi skin which i didnt mention add me on skype - mearvius if you're interested I'm not interested in acc trade I'm interested in getting paypal/card or ukash vouchers (practically the same thing as paysafecard, for those young who dont get paypal/card - it allows you to purchase a virtual card with the code) The original registration email will be INCLUDED to a buyer.