Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exiled Boosting IS HIRING!

Discussion on Exiled Boosting IS HIRING! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exiled Boosting IS HIRING!

Hi we are hiring new boosters to our boosting service You can find thread here :
Also our website :

If you want to join us just msg skype : tomciopuzio

Ur rank must be at least diamond I ,dont flame , dont troll etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exiled boosting is HIRING BOOSTERS
11/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
We are looking for boosters who can join us : Exiled Boosting , http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3883346-exiled-boosting-cheap-trusted-proffe sional.html Booster must: -Do min. 1 division per day -Dont flame -Dont talk with friends of customer -Ask if want to change runes/masteries -Be minimum Diamond 3 If you are interested in just PM skype :)
Ultimate Boosting is Hiring!
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am the owner of UB. We've had a moderately successful season (31k net revenue so far). We're looking to expand our current lineup of NA boosters to finish off the season and have established employees for next season. We take a minimal 10% off of the boost (larger companies take 30-40) and we have an active and friendly group chat where you can find duo queue partners and also play ranked 5's every once in a while for fun. Requirements - At least 16 years of age. Diamond...
hiring a booster to help me out boosting
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
looking for a booster to help me out boost some accounts, i recently have had alot of people come to me to boost their account and cannot complete all those jobs quickly so i need someone to help me out. add me on skype: talhah-rehman we will discuss how much you will get paid etc. on skype
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/bC3ikah.png Mainly looking for NA/Oceania boosters, you will need to verify your ranking and will be interviewed.
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ultimate Boosting is hiring at least Diamond 3 NA boosters, we have a bunch of NA orders at the moment. Looking for professional players who are at least 16 and have a good understanding of English that are available at least 20 hours per week. Orders are generally on the cheaper side but we always have a steady flow of them coming in. Please only add if you're in NA and meet the requirements, there is an interview/verification process. Skype - UltimateMMRBoosting