Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling eloboost and 3v3

Discussion on selling eloboost and 3v3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling eloboost and 3v3

Myself: League of Legends Booster in soloq, Challenger 3v3, playing since season 1, much soloq experience in high dia

I am going to sell few 3v3 league teams and soloq boosting.
Well,now you are for sure asking, why you should buy a eloboost in preseason..
After the preseason your mmr will be higher so you can reach higher places, while you improve yourself for sure.
It's kinda the same for the 3v3 teams, their mmr will still be high after the preseason so u can just keep playing and u will end up with nearly the same or even better elo.
So,why should you choose me instead of other boosting organisations? Because I'm playing alone there are no fixed prices at all.
On the other hand it will may keep me a while to boost your Account, but thats no big Problem, I won't accept more offers than i can handle!
Also you can stay in contact with me until I finished the boost!
(please tell me your current elo + the elo u want to be and what u want to pay(depends on elo))
The price is variable. If u dont know how much u should pay I'll make you an offer in !

Please excuse my bad english
Old 12/01/2015, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
up, contact me per pn or email

up

up

up
Old 12/06/2015, 15:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 575
The Black Market: 119/0/0
well you just recently joined epvp has low post ammount and 0 Tbm so i doubt u will get customer because here are arround 200 different booster and you didnt named anything what like 150 other booster with more reputation also named

Tags
3v3 teams, boost cheap, league of legend