Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB]CS:GO skins[WTS]LOL ACCS

Discussion on [WTB]CS:GO skins[WTS]LOL ACCS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB]CS:GO skins[WTS]LOL ACCS

Hello.
I know I'm new to the site and you'll probably skip me but since I stopped playing LoL, I've been trying to sell my two accs to friends of mine but everybody has atleast one, so I came here trying to do so.

[ACC 1]

Region: EUNE
Level: 30
Rune Pages: 4
Runes: All you'd need.
League: Gold 5 100 LP/ 1750 MMR (SMURF) [You'll probably skip a few leagues very quick]
Champions: [16] Ahri, Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Garen, Janna, Jarvan, Kayle, Leblanc, Lee sin, Malphite, Master Yi, Riven, Sivir, Soraka, Thresh, Tristana, Zed.
Skins: Popstar Ahri, Prom Queen Annie, Frost Queen Janna, Battle Bunny Riven, Blood Moon Thresh, Shockblade Zed.
IP: 2800
RP: 499
Price: 15 EURO

[ACC 2]
Region: EUNE
Level: 30
Rune Pages: 2
Runes: All you'll need.
League: Unranked/Last season Gold 3/ 1686 MMR
Champions: [51] Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Darius, Draven, Elise, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gragas, Graves, Hecarim, Jax, Jinx, Katarina, Kayle, Kenen, Kha zih, LEe sin, Leona, Lissandra, Lulu, Lux, Master yi, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Olaf, Riven, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Syndra, Talon, Teemo, Thresh, Tristana, Tryndamere, Vayne, Veigar, Volibear, Warwick, Wukong, Xin zhao, Zed, Ziggs.
Skins: Oktoberfest Gragas, Renegade Talon, Justicar Syndra, Haunting Nocturne, Lord Darius, Victorious Morgana.
IP: 205
RP: 0
Price: 20 EURO

INFO: I can give you pictures of everything and we can negotiate about the price if you're a nice guy.
Write here, PM me or say if you like using skype and I;ll create one.