Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU- West | Unverified | Unranked | 62 Skins | 48 champ | 9 Rune pages

Discussion on EU- West | Unverified | Unranked | 62 Skins | 48 champ | 9 Rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
EU- West | Unverified | Unranked | 62 Skins | 48 champ | 9 Rune pages

Payment methods:

- Bitcoin
- PayPal
- PaySafeCard
- Skrill
- PSN Cards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNVERIFIED S1 EUNE ACCOUNT PLAT S4 UNRANKED-0/1 82 CHAMPS 10 RUNE PAGES 13 SKINS
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
The price of the account is NEGOTIABLE but please don't offer me unrealistic prices. Everyone who's interested can comment below, pm me through ePvp or on skype ( sunce.kula ) Hello, I'm looking to sell an UNVERIFIED EUNE account from Season 1. The account was GOLD s2, PLATINUM s3, PLATINUM s4 and is currently unranked with 0/1. As the title says, the account comes with 82 champs, 13 skins, 10 rune pages, various runes which you can find below and it also comes with 2800 IP, 190 RP and...
[Selling] EU West , Diamond border , All champ , 83 Skins , 20 Rune pages
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys! I want to sell my LoL Account , cuz i don't have time to play... League of Legends Account Summary Champions: 123 Skins: 83 Skin highlights: Pulsfire Ezreal , Spirit Guard Udyr , TPA Skins Season 5:
[Selling] EUW / S3 Plat2 / S4 unranked / All champ / 20 rune pages / Lots of runes / 35 skins
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3094249-euw-s3-plat2-s4-unranked-all-champ-3 5-skins.htmlURL]
Selling Account: EU West, 20 Rune Pages, All but one champ, over 100 skins etc.
03/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello together, I am here to sell my League of Legends Account (EU West at the moment). The account is Level 30 has 780 Wins in Normal Games, 12 Wins in Dominion and 6 Leaves altogether but was never banned or the like. The current Elo (Season 2) in 5v5 is above 1480 (Top Rating: 1533). The other Queues are unranked and Season 1 is minor. The account has 20 Riot Points und 1135 Influence Points. A namechange would be paid by me. I own every champion except Fiora. I have more than 100...