Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU- West | Low accounts with UFO Corki/ King Rammus €2,50 each

Discussion on EU- West | Low accounts with UFO Corki/ King Rammus €2,50 each within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
EU- West | Low accounts with UFO Corki/ King Rammus €2,50 each

As the title says, they are ranging from level 6 to lv 11.

All accounts are unverified.

Price: €2,50/ account

UFO Corki:

Currently in stock: 2

King Rammus:

Currently in stock: 5
Old 01/31/2016, 17:30   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1077
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Bought 3 accounts, very friendly and trusted guy!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Accounts with King Rammus UFO Corki
09/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm elling EUW accounts with : King Rammus : 8€ UFO Corki: 5€ UFO Corki + King rammus : 10€
[Selling] Accounts with Ufo Corki / King Rammus EUW
06/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i have 3 accounts in EUW server. In 2 of them, there is just Corki and UFO Corki skin, no other champions/runes etc. One of them is 6 level and the other one is 2 level. I also have an account that contains only King Rammus and UFO Corki, this account is level 5. I'd like to sell these accounts, so give me offers.
[Selling] UFO Corki, King Rammus, PAX Sivir Accounts
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All these accounts are in NA. Selling them cheap, just need money atm. Skype vTurtle-
[Selling] Accounts with king rammus UFO corki for sell
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello guys i got some accounts that got UFO corki,Judgement Kayle and King rammus skin on the accounts (PAYPAL only) Lvl 30 with UFo corki and judgement kayle and other skins ! 20euro http://s21.postimg.org/fvna79ef7/image.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/43ele43hl/image.jpg Lvl 30 account only with judgement kayle skin
WTS West account with UFO Corki + King Rammus 1400 ELO
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, selling my oldest lol account due to inactivity reasons. The account has 42 champions mostly, nice amount of runes for jungling adcarry top and ap carry, 5 rune pages. and the most important things are King Rammus and UFO Corki (IGN and Gamespy Reader's Choice 2009) which skins are so rare on west server especially King Rammus (Closed Beta Testers) thus skins are worth so much, but since i'm in need of money, willing to sell it for 50€ only serious buyers , still have the signup...